Hello Germany! I made furry mobile game and I am looking for Furry community feedback

Jack Mirror

Mitglied
Hi an alle,

da mein Englisch doch leider sehr schlecht ist, würde ich jemanden von euch bitten, ihm Bescheid zu geben, dass er sich zu Vorstellen hat, anstatt sofort mit Werbung ins Haus zu fallen. Danke.

Braweria

Mitglied
Hi an alle,

da mein Englisch doch leider sehr schlecht ist, würde ich jemanden von euch bitten, ihm Bescheid zu geben, dass er sich zu Vorstellen hat, anstatt sofort mit Werbung ins Haus zu fallen. Danke.
Jack Mirror is telling you, that you should introduce yourself before you're doing any advertising for yourself! :)

I just watched the trailer and it looks kinda cute it also reminds me of Candy Crush for some reason, even though I was never a fan of it, so this game won't be anything for it. But I do like the design of it, great work. :)

Fiete Langohr

Mitglied
He-Haw,
according to the trailer your game seems to be a little casual game. It also reminds me of Candy Crush, a quite similar game. The music sounds a little bit annoying to me. The design of these tiny furry spots is cute, but your game doesn't necessarily appeal just only to furries. I mean I see a connection, but I assume most of the non-furries wouldn't say, "Oh this game has sommething to do with furries", in the way, what we mean with the word furry.
Nevertheless I congratulate you to your programming skills. That looks fine. Perhaps we will learn more about your new games?

Möhre

Mitglied
Can't see anything furry-related in that. Sorry.

Kubwa

Mitglied
Same here...
Seems the creator of the game just searched for furry and thought we all are hairy balls...
I would say thats a fail.

Oh, and feedback: I dont like games like candy crush. And this game looks like one more in that line...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oinari Vorstellung 11
Cheoden Vorstellung 4
Vorstellung 13
Bazooki Commissions 1
Rakuraiji Vorstellung 15